Online funny videos are all over the internet. If you want to have some good times or just want to forget the things that make you sad, all you need to do is to watch funny videos. Below are some of the reasons why you should keep a habit of watching funny videos.
This article is sponsored by movers Petaluma. If you are looking for moving services in Petaluma check it out.
It is good for your health – As the famous saying goes, “laughter is the best medicine.” It keeps your mind relax. People who are under a great deal of stress are highly encouraged to watch funny videos as it can make them calm and forget the things that keep them from enjoying life. Laughter is proven effective in reducing the body’s stress level. Laughter has the ability to cool down your stress responses. A study conducted in 2008 revealed that laughter can lower the level of three stress hormones, specifically dopac (a dopamine metabolite), epinephrine, and cortisol.
· It helps alleviate pain – don’t you know that laughter can help alleviate pain? That is how powerful simple laughter is. According to research, laughter can stimulate the body to produce natural painkillers, which helps relieve pain, especially the ones caused by muscle disorders.
· It boosts the function of the immune system – Watching funny videos can actually help boost the functions of the immune system. You will have an added shield against diseases and illnesses. That is how powerful mind conditioning is. According to some research, laughter can significantly increase the number of antibodies that help fight against infection. It helps boosts the number of immune cells. If you are happy, neuropeptides are released; a substance that helps fight illnesses and combat stress.
· It helps in blood pressure management – Laughing can significantly improve the circulation of blood, which helps in reducing blood pressure level. As a matter of fact, laughing helps improve the flow of blood in the arteries thereby reducing the possibility of heart-related diseases.
· Laughter is good for the heart – Laughter takes good care of your cardiovascular health by improving the flow of blood into the heart. This helps reduce the chances of having a heart attack or stroke.
· It helps create bonds – watching funny videos together with your loved ones will make you feel emotionally connected. It creates a stronger bond not only among lovers but among friends and co-workers.
· It helps burn calories – don’t you know that you can burn calories by simply laughing? If you want to lose some weights, then go and watch funny videos. According to the International Journal of Obesity, you can burn up to 40 calories by simply laughing for at least 15 minutes a day. How? If you laugh, your heart rate increases which help you burn more calories.
Every time you feel depressed or lonely, go ahead and watch some funny videos. It can benefit you in many ways. Go ahead and get some laughter therapy. It benefits the mind, body, and overall well-being. Not to mention, laughter is free therapy. You don’t need to spend money to benefit from it.